It is with quite a surprise that I was nominated for The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. This is a very special award because it recognizes the people who are reading and commenting on my blog and is my way of thanking them for including me and my ramblings in the blog world.
Jackie at Change for Better Me, nominated me nearly a week ago, but with life getting in the way, I was only able to dedicate enough time to properly respond to this award now. I love reading Jackie’s blogs because she makes me laugh, and I mean to the point of tears, of course if you love food you won’t want to miss some of her extraordinary recipes she posts as well. You can check out her blogs here and here.
So now on to the business at hand.
Please note the rules can be added to/amended if deemed appropriate. Let’s be creative and let’s grow and improve, but let’s keep to the spirit of the award.
- The nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
- The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week). This can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
- Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership nominees on a post or posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
- The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules, keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
- The Nominee must finish this sentence and post “A great reader is…”
I am nominating the following persons because you have made me laugh, cry, and taught me so much in the short time I have known you. Please do not feel obligated in following the rules or doing anything other than accepting this award with my thanks for your friendship.
Here are my Nominees, the first two were my very first readers who reached out to me so a special thanks to you.
Here are the rest of my wonderful readers, without all of you I may have given up, there were days I really wondered if I should be blogging.
- Eco Cat Lady
- Slightly Over the Top
- Life and Sunshine
- On the Home Front and Beyond
- Little Green Village
- Baby Earth Blog
- 300 Square Feet Life
- I dream of downsizing
- Pillows a la mode
- Got this far
- Stephanie gets Rid of her crap
- GYA today
And finally, A Great Reader is …A friend who seems to know when you need her/him.