What a surprise today to see in my comments section that Heather from The Homestead at Spring Creek nominated my blog for the One Lovely blog Award. Thank you Heather you made my day.
Here are the rules of acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know you have nominated them and link back to them.
7 things you may not know about me
- I absolutely hate being cold so winter is hard to enjoy except from inside.
- I’m not much of a fan for bread, but can never turn down homemade cranberry bread.
- On the other hand, I wish I didn’t have to eat to be healthy because there is so much else I would rather do.
- I’m really quite shy and hated parties when I was younger. I never knew how to start a conversation with someone I only just met.
- I have a college degree, but never found work in my chosen field and that’s okay with me now.
- My favorite place I’ve ever lived was Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- I love classic cars, and used to race cars in my younger days, I enjoyed watching many of the men’s reactions to losing to a woman. No one who ever knew me then would ever believe I would one day prefer to live without my car.
Now for my nominees.
If you don’t find your blog here, it’s only because there are too many to list.
- Lightly Crunchy
- Stephanie Gets Rid of Her Crap
- Got this Far
- Eco cat lady speaks
- Little Green Village
- Good Green Witch
- Radius of a square
- Slightly Over the Top
- Soulsby Farm
- The New Good Life
- Life and Sunshine
- I Dream of Downsizing
- Down to Earth
- Be More With Less
- The Minimalist’s Musings